Followers

Friday, April 22, 2011

Finally got my computer back! That took long enough. Anyway I've started painting some Grey Knights that I picked up so, I'll post some pics soon.

Not sure what kind of an army to collect, purifiers are tempting. But so are Inquisitor based armies too. And it's not like normal ol' Grey Knights are anything to shake a stick at either.  Also going to a 1,000 point tournament beginning of next month so, i'll post my list and results then. I'll be playing Eldar though, no way to collect that many GK in such a short period of time.. Unless I ran Paladin spam with Draigo but that's kind of lame :p

22 comments:

  1. i would go for inquisitors, no discussions

    utubed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice, look forward to seeing them finished!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Painting the figurines is the best part IMO.
    DoW Retribution is also out, warhammer fun fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I had the cash to collect =(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woot nice job, cant wait to see the pics! Following and supporting. alphabetalife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. as i said, welcome back! and a good good freitag!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Was never really into this stuff, although I know some people who are. Interesting to read about though, so I'll check back for more.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Post some pics of your knights soon! +Follow

    ReplyDelete
  10. good luck for the tournament

    ReplyDelete
  11. wish you the best ! keep up the work

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good luck in the tournament ! Cant wait to see the list

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm looking forward to the pictures :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sounds nice, I hope to see some pictures.

    ReplyDelete